Bev  Schultz

Bev Schultz

Lifestyle Property Specialist, REALTORĀ®, GRI, SRS, PSA

License #: 80192-94

Oakwood Realty

Email Me

Non-Contractual and/or Minimal Commitment Services & Fees

Not interested in long-term contractual commitment? No problem! I offer the following non-contractual and minimal-contractual services:


Non-contractual - No commitment required (Coverage area: Vernon and Crawford Counties)

Property Assessment with Price Opinion

Property Assessment consists of:

  • Initial consultation with the seller to assess the seller's real estate needs and goals;
  • taking physical measurements of accessible rooms and buildings on the property;
  • assessing the observable condition of the property for material adverse facts;
  • market research for Broker Price Opinion, and;
  • delivery of the Sales Comparison Market Analysis Report.


Residential = $50 plus an additional 5 cents per square foot

Vacant Land = $75 plus an additional $2 per acre

Commercial = $100 plus an additional 5 cents per square foot

Property Assessment services are free to clients only; fees are waived for clients under a Listing Agreement with the firm).

Relocation services are provided free of charge to seller clients. 


All customers and clients who intend to finance a property are required to provide a valid Pre-Approval Letter from the buyer's financial institution prior to any showings. Buyers who intend to purchase property with cash may be required to provide a Proof of Funds letter.


The difference between being a customer and being a client is a contract. Unrepresented customers are provided real estate information only and are subject to limited services such as document assistance and being shown a limited number of listings within Vernon and Crawford Counties. 

CLIENTS (Buyer Agency Agreement)

Clients working with the firm under a formal buyer agency agreement are shown an unlimited number of listings of their choice within Vernon and Crawford Counties; receive professional intermediary services. Clients who wish to view and/or purchase property beyond the borders of Vernon and Crawford Counties may be referred to another firm. A Buyer Agency Agreement with a minimum 60-day term is required.